Discussion Premier League Season 2023-2024 | News, Discussion & Updates

Chelsea got smoked by Arsenal 5-0 when Cole Palmer was not playing, imagine where would Chelsea be without him in premier league this season in points table where they are already as low around 9/10th position

Klopp announcement of leave just derail our trebbel tempo

Now religation fighter Everton best us

It's best time klopp leave Liverpool immediately somthing is not right within the team

Klopp announcement of leave just derail our trebbel tempo

Now religation fighter Everton best us

It's best time klopp leave Liverpool immediately somthing is not right within the team
It's simply, Man Utd's worst team in recent history, derailed by beating them FA Cup. Klopp was rattled after that, you can see that from the way he treated journalists asking some proper questions.. Then again failing to beat Utd in league match, they completely lost their plot😅.. Klopp apart from that freak 7-0 win against Ten Hag, is unable to beat him for some reason😅. Palace and Everton did the favours by effectively knocking them off title race.

Anyway, Liverpool is providing full entertainment for me in the Klopp's farewell tour.. I heard there is a documentary that is being filmed, can't wait see that after this capitulation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock