What's new on Disney+ Hotstar in March 2021

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Continuing its Direct to Streaming initiative “Multiplex”, Disney+ Hotstar is set to premiere their third original Tamil movie Teddy, starring Arya and Sayyeshaa. Directed by Shakti Sounder Rajan, the film deal with an innovative concept of coma...

Read full article

March 5
WandaVision Series Finale.

So we'll have only 1 more episode!!

March 5
WandaVision Series Finale.

So we'll have only 1 more episode!!
Yes. Unless Marvel kept everyone in Dark regarding an extra episode which I highly doubt. Even if a couple of episodes left, WandaVision will conclude This Friday and will have an bonus making episode the next Friday

Yes. Unless Marvel kept everyone in Dark regarding an extra episode which I highly doubt. Even if a couple of episodes left, WandaVision will conclude This Friday and will have an bonus making episode the next Friday
After 7th episode, I read/heard somewhere that last (next) 3 episodes will be of 1 hour each!
Ep 8 was not 1 hour but lengthier (about 10 mins) than previous episodes.
It can also be possible that we can have 2 episodes on 5th Mar just like premier day!

After 7th episode, I read/heard somewhere that last (next) 3 episodes will be of 1 hour each!
It can also be possible that we can have 2 episodes on 5th Mar just like premier day!
Nope that was after the 6th episode.
Also worth mentioning, Disney+ and Marvel Studios on their Press Releases mentioned it as nine-part series. So it's better not to get your hopes high.

Finale or EP 9 is about 50mins

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock