40 to 43 inch TV buying guide

• Thread starter srdfe
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,295

srdfe

Reaction score
I am planning to buy 40 or 43 inch TV. Right now I have sony 43W800D and samsung 32 inch UA32K5570.
My priorities are picture quality, soung and bluetooth smart tv feature is not important as I have amazon fire stick.
Mostly I watch SD and some HD channels. On sony 43W800D SD channels are blurred. I am looking at Mi TV 4X 40 inch, motorolla
43 inch, samsung 40 inch UA4N5200 and samsung 43 inch 43N5300. I do not want to buy Sony brand. My budget is upto Rs 45,000. Any advice?

Thanks

I am planning to buy 40 or 43 inch TV. Right now I have sony 43W800D and samsung 32 inch UA32K5570.
My priorities are picture quality, sound and bluetooth smart tv feature is not important as I have amazon fire stick.
Mostly I watch SD and some HD channels. On sony 43W800D SD channels are blurred. I am looking at Mi TV 4X 40 inch, motorolla
43 inch, samsung 40 inch UA4N5200 and samsung 43 inch 43N5300. I do not want to buy Sony brand. My budget is upto Rs 45,000. Any advice?

Thanks

You can go for the mi TV 40inches which has the 4k feature. Currently all the TV's are coming with the smart TV features so that's a kind of basic one

Buy a 42 inch Bravia and a Tata Sky connection. SD channels won't look blurry.

You can go for the mi TV 40inches which has the 4k feature. Currently all the TV's are coming with the smart TV features so that's a kind of basic one
He's gonna have to wait decades for Netflix and Prime Video support.

You can go for LG's 43 inch TV collections. They have IPS panel options which provides accurate colors just like PC monitor. But remember SD upscaling will not look good in Full HD TV. And don't Go for 43 inch HD Ready TV because their Pixel count is just 36 PPI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock