Seeking Help 1 App for YouTube, Twitter and other Social Media Video Downloader

• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 752

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends, suggest any Video Downloader App for downloading videos from youtube, Twitter , Dailymotion and also other social media video.

Worried about downloading trustworthy app from Playstore due to doubt of Malwares in those.

Solution
I don't think any of the apps officially available on the Play Store will serve your purpose due to Google's policies. If you are open to installing 3rd party apks then I have been using Snaptube and it works flawlessly with YouTube, Instagram, facebook, X(twitter). And supports many more platforms.
It gives the option to download in Mp3 audio or Mp4 video in multiple resolutions.
It's completely free but ad-supported, so you can go for that, don't waste time on any other app, I've tried it all. Earlier Videoder was best but they broke it so now Snaptube is the successor.
I don't think any of the apps officially available on the Play Store will serve your purpose due to Google's policies. If you are open to installing 3rd party apks then I have been using Snaptube and it works flawlessly with YouTube, Instagram, facebook, X(twitter). And supports many more platforms.
It gives the option to download in Mp3 audio or Mp4 video in multiple resolutions.
It's completely free but ad-supported, so you can go for that, don't waste time on any other app, I've tried it all. Earlier Videoder was best but they broke it so now Snaptube is the successor.

Last edited:
Solution
I have been using Snaptube and it works flawlessly with YouTube, Instagram, facebook, X(twitter). And supports many more platforms. Gives the option to download in only audio or video and in multiple resolutions. And it's completely free but it's ad-supported, so just go for that, don't waste time on any other app, I've tried it all. Earlier Videoder was best but they broke it so now Snaptube is the successor.
NewPipe for YouTube has zero ads. 1DM+ has no ads either. Works on pretty much all sites.

Bro, can u provide Playstore link for snap tube or any 3rd party apk page link since getting more apps with same name in Playstore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom