Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

One of my cousins took Jio Fiber connection recently and said that frequent disconnect happens for a few seconds. Normal users may not see any difference as it restores connection pretty quickly but its considerable impact for someone who uses it for Work from Home or continuous meetings
In my 2 years experience never faced even a single minute of downtime absolutely flawless connection

One of my cousins took Jio Fiber connection recently and said that frequent disconnect happens for a few seconds. Normal users may not see any difference as it restores connection pretty quickly but its considerable impact for someone who uses it for Work from Home or continuous meetings
Yes have been facing the same. My mikrotik router detects even the slightest disconnection and the logs are full of it (ipv4). Jiofiber is overall reliable but not the best out there. My local isp is serving me far better, hence made it my primary isp and jiofiber prepaid my failover

I'm having a weird issue. Have been facing this for last 6 months. When I connect to 5ghz WiFi, browsing will be pathetic. WhatsApp messages will take 5 seconds to deliver. YouTube comments will never load. Same with insta reels comments too. Opening any page will take forever. If I do Speed test, everything will be normal. If I connect to 2.4Ghz, I don't see any of these issues. But speed will be pathetic and sometimes it'll not work.

Tried replacing the router but no use. I'm using my mobile data for all use except Streaming.

When I connect to 5ghz WiFi, browsing will be pathetic. WhatsApp messages will take 5 seconds to deliver. YouTube comments will never load. Same with insta reels comments too. Opening any page will take forever. If I do Speed test, everything will be normal.
Could be an issue with the mobile device. Did you try with different devices?

iUSAEj9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock