Seeking Help Planning to buy iPhone 15 / 15+

NTJ6TEz.jpeg
iRWPMIf.jpeg

With Google pixel 8. (Though not buying this). I have had good experience both with Flipkart and Amazon) previously on exchange plans.

Last edited:
Any reason ??? I was also considering S24, but its out of budget for me. And then my apple watch will be useless if i shift to android.

I have no issues with iOS actually.
I too have no issues with ios at all.Unlike you am not invested in to their other products. And I am bored. So just for a Change looking for a flagship android.

@Digital Mastermind bro, now it's good time to buy iPhone in India.

Effective immediately, iPhone Pro and Pro Max models will see a price drop of ₹5,100 to ₹6,000. This price reduction, the first for Apple's Pro models, comes after the basic Customs duty on mobile phones was slashed from 20% to 15%.

yes, it's good time to buy iPhone 15 series as it will be last model with this camera bump design and the next series of Apple iPhone 17 will also four models with slim design. The pro models of iPhone 17 (2024) and normal model will be straight camera design just like other's Android phones have.

If you have enough money just go with Apple iPhone 15 Pro model.

@Digital Mastermind bro, now it's good time to buy iPhone in India
I hope 15 and 15 plus also see a considerable price drop bro.

I was planning to buy during BBD sale though. What do you suggest ? Will reseller stores offer a good price ?

I was planning to buy during BBD sale though. What do you suggest ? Will reseller stores offer a good price ?
I read that Apple will come up with its Made in India Pro &Pro max model in next 2 months.Surely the prices will drop then?

My suggestion don’t go with 15 or 15plus go with pro models or wait for 16
Because buying a latest model phone and apple not providing latest AI features is not worth in my opinion
Of course it is not an issue but using the same phone for next few years without latest features is not good in my opinion

I don't understand why you need to buy iPhone 15 and 15 plus with just low level specifications. With iPhone 15 Plus model, no one will think you are cool, but as per Apple pricing drop, you had seen the major price drop in big iPhone Pro models.

With BBD sale, most of models are used or Apple didn't care about you if you have trouble in related software or any tech issue. They will give reason you, this is model sold online, we don't give help.

Back
Top Bottom