Mobile & DTH Recharge Rs. 50 Cashback on Rs. 50

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,946
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
How much time it takes to recharge the mobile? I have recharged 50/ about 1 hour ago but still my number didn't recharged..the site received the amount but...
If this type of delay occures how can I trust the site .... this is 1st time using any 3rd party sites for recharging...

Mr.Kumarbhai Bro , I am Recharge Paytm Website Since 2009 Onwards This Website is Secure & Excellent Websites & Also CC is Reply Well

I Things Ur Recharge Status is Pending

Please Contact Paytm CC & They Will Solve Ur Complaint Soon :)

Paytm Cc Email id:

[email protected]

Paytm CC Contact NO:

180018001234 &

Paytm Complaint Resolve Page:

Paytm Care

Paytm Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/Paytm

vicky295 said:
Mr.Kumarbhai Bro , I am Recharge Paytm Website Since 2009 Onwards This Website is Secure & Excellent Websites & Also CC is Reply Well

I Things Ur Recharge Status is Pending

Please Contact Paytm CC & They Will Solve Ur Complaint Soon :)

Paytm Cc Email id:

[email protected]

Paytm CC Contact NO:

180018001234 &

Paytm Complaint Resolve Page:

Paytm Care

Paytm Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/Paytm

I have got SMS from payTM as recharge was successfull but not yet reached the Number.. already sent mail to CC ..
Also talked to Mobile operator CC and still they didnt got the amount ..
Also i got Rs 50/- credited to my Paytm wallet as bonus .but the page says as recharge successfull .. but not yet recharged ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I have got SMS from payTM as recharge was successfull but not yet reached the Number.. already sent mail to CC ..
Also talked to Mobile operator CC and still they didnt got the amount ..
Also i got Rs 50/- credited to my Paytm wallet as bonus .but the page says as recharge successfull .. but not yet recharged ..

Can you tell me Operator you are using?

Elysian said:
Can you tell me Operator you are using?

Airtel
6Mwu13h.jpg

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Oh! I just asked because for some operators like BSNL, Docomo there are two options Topup and Special Recharge. The recharge will be benefited only if you choose the right option.

In your case I doubt the money you received might be the actual amount you paid. Try applying the promo again and recharge. Use the Paytm Cash this time for recharging.

I have recharged the bonus amount Rs 50/- yesterday and done instantly..
Today the original amount was credited to my pamtm account as earlier the recharge was not done ..
Good service from paytm..

vicky295 said:
Recharge & Bill Payments Rs. 50 Cashback on Rs. 50 – PayTm

A number / customer ID can be recharged only once.
• Offer valid from 2nd Sept 2014 to 20th Sept 2014, till 11:59 pm.
• Valid for both new and old users.
• Cashback will be credited into the user’s account within an hour of the order.

Rs. 50 Cashback on Rs. 50+ Promo Code: Get50

Terms & Conditions

Incredible Paytm Offer! Rs 50 Cash Back | Stay Charged

This offer not working now.

In Paytm site, i seen this as offer ended at 10Sep.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock