Seeking Help Wish to take a BSNL fiber connection

Sudheep49

Reaction score
Guys am from Kerala.Am planning to change my broadband connection from Keralavision to BSNL fiber.Please suggest me a good plan and how about the speed of the connection

Friends.Am from Kerala i wish to take a new bsnl fiber connection. I would like to know about the speed of the connection and packs suitable for me.Is there is any charges for modem and cable?

Really depends if it’s provided by LCO or not. If yes you need to check with them for the latest. If not, maybe go to the nearest telephone exchange office and check for the plans there. BSNL website almost never up to date

Download Bsnl self care app from play store.
Give your address and see if connection is available or not. If yes, you can see the plan also.
If interested then you can buy from there also.

I use BSNL FTTH. My plan is Fiber Basic Neo at ₹449+tax per month. It's a 50 Mbps plan. The speed is stable and I'm satisfied with the overall experience. Here, in my area the connection is provided by Keralavision LCO itself. 2 years back, I had to pay for modem and installation. But, BSNL now offers free modem and installation in rural areas. This offer would be available in your area only if the operator has opted that scheme from BSNL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock