Vi launches Rs 351 Work From Home Offer prepaid plan

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Vi-9-e1599895080599.jpg

Vi (formerly Vodafone Idea) has strengthened its Work From Home offers with the introduction of Rs 351 prepaid plan which has gone live earlier today adding a new data pack to Vi’s prepaid plan portfolio. Vi now...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Vi launches Rs 351 Work From Home Offer prepaid plan. Please add to the discussion here.

So it's a standalone plan. We can make calls using top up?

Nice addition. Need to introduce more data centric offers to cater different types of users.

Useless till they give better network
D84Sxjp.jpg

3ZZzMD7.jpg

I have to port out soon as they going to shut 3G
Their 3G network doesnt give speed 🤔

Useless till they give better network
D84Sxjp.jpg

3ZZzMD7.jpg

I have to port out soon as they going to shut 3G
Their 3G network doesnt give speed 🤔

Gujarat? 4G will work fine after 3G is shut and refarmed into 4G. Any notification from VIL for 3G shutdown?

Could anyone confirm if this Rs 351 plan may be activated using USSD, i.e. to activate this plan using existing Main Balance? I think it should be allowed, since they allow activation of Rs 48 plan using Main Balance.

Could anyone confirm if this Rs 351 plan may be activated using USSD, i.e. to activate this plan using existing Main Balance? I think it should be allowed, since they allow activation of Rs 48 plan using Main Balance.
You can activate through app also, I think this is more easy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock