Good News SBI launched CASHBACK Credit Card

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 15,143
SBI CB Card Cashback settlement :-

Cashback received after last statement will reflect in your SBI Card app unlike Axis Ace provide information regarding % of cashback via SMS. SBI Card app clearly shows what you've receive for all your recent transactions altogether, you can't see detailed transection of cashback.
dlaZRUO.jpg

Also cashback received in current statement will credit within 2-3 days of statement generation.

mSH4En3.jpg

Like I told about Axis Ace settle it in next billing cycle and reflect in next statement.
Where did you applied for it?
HfSvIOK.jpg

Cashback received in current statement will be settled down to next month statement.

Last edited:
@Esmail what about LIC premium will I get cashback on that online spend? Otherwise I'll perform our amz trick.

I got third verification call today. Application process is very tedious
Yes it takes very long to get delivered even after shipping confirmation. I had to complain that I haven't received it and then they reissued the card and I got that new one in 2-3 days and the original one reached a week after that. So I got 2 copies of the same card 😂
gWjWMXp.png

Yes it takes very long to get delivered even after shipping confirmation. I had to complain that I haven't received it and then they reissued the card and I got that new one in 2-3 days and the original one reached a week after that. So I got 2 copies of the same card 😂
gWjWMXp.png
My add-on card application got cancelled 🥵

@Esmail bro I've Max Life Insurance premium any way to earn profit from this card?

@Esmail bro I've Max Life Insurance premium any way to earn profit from this card?
As far as I'm aware they don't issue cashback for insurance premium and wallet loading. Earlier the Uber trick used to work for Amazon wallet but now that's also gone.

gWjWMXp.png
Both are same numbers? 😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock