Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Just Now Ordered Google Nest Mini @ ₹699

IMG-20201029-080549.jpg

I tried to purchase Sony HT-IV 300 Home Theatre from Flipkart. But after adding to the cart and tried to make payment, it rejected the payment saying "Not deliverable to your pincode"(Bengaluru). The price they mentioned is Rs.22,990/- with 10% instant discount with Kotak Debit Card, max.Rs.1500/-, effecting the net price to Rs.21,490/-. I am surprised that for Flipkart, Bengaluru is not a deliverable area.
In amazon it is available at Rs.24,399/- which is higher by Rs.2909/- to Flipkart price.

Very bad experience with Flipkart.

I tried to purchase Sony HT-IV 300 Home Theatre from Flipkart. But after adding to the cart and tried to make payment, it rejected the payment saying "Not deliverable to your pincode"(Bengaluru). The price they mentioned is Rs.22,990/- with 10% instant discount with Kotak Debit Card, max.Rs.1500/-, effecting the net price to Rs.21,490/-. I am surprised that for Flipkart, Bengaluru is not a deliverable area.
In amazon it is available at Rs.24,399/- which is higher by Rs.2909/- to Flipkart price.

We bought IV 300 for 18k at Bajaj Electronics before 3 years. I don't think that HT is worth it anymore. You should look for alternatives.

Why not search in your offline local market and try to bargain with them you might get good deal plus TV too

I had purchased a pen drive from Flipkart. The listing price on the product was ₹900 and I got it for ₹600. They delivered it a couple of days afterwards when I got the product the MRP on the product is ₹550. So, not only the seller had a higher listing price, they also charged the people who bought it from 50-100 more than the MRP.

I have flagged it with Flipkart on Twitter, they sure did take 9- 10 days to follow up. Today finally they did confirm to me that they are going to block that product Listings on the website. However, they didn't confirm any action against the sellers who were scamming people.

I had purchased a pen drive from Flipkart. The listing price on the product was ₹900 and I got it for ₹600. They delivered it a couple of days afterwards when I got the product the MRP on the product is ₹550. So, not only the seller had a higher listing price, they also charged the people who bought it from 50-100 more than the MRP.

I have flagged it with Flipkart on Twitter, they sure did take 9- 10 days to follow up. Today finally they did confirm to me that they are going to block that product Listings on the website. However, they didn't confirm any action against the sellers who were scamming people.
Never buy anything with f assure tag. Always try to buy from Flipkart seller

It has Flipkart Assured thats why I bought. Otherwise no way I would have bought it. Also the seller has a good review scores of 4.6.

Last edited:
This is a bad idea. Till date I only bought products with f assured tag exception of this one time where seller send me clothes with damaged box.

This is a bad idea. Till date I only bought products with f assured tag exception of this one time where seller send me clothes with damaged box.

Yeah. Every product won't be available with Flipkart Sellers as well. We have to trust F assure tags only now as even GOVT has passed the regulations that e-commerce sites cannt hold stocks themselves beyond a certain limit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock