Good News My New Sony Bravia X75L (2023)- Review Added

I have contacted local SONY authorised centre. They said, its Quite Normal on Big screen. And they sent following snaps

Exactly. Even I said it's normal on my previous post. 👇
It is normal on these latest Sony TV models

These days I don't bother calling customer care unless the problem is unbearable. :D

I have contacted local SONY authorised centre. They said, its Quite Normal on Big screen. And they sent following snaps
KTDQkgE.jpg

49gZQsZ.jpg
I am not getting any black spots or such marks even in 65 inch TV..i never got in earlier 55 inch TV too...

Friends, I am planning to purchase Sony X75L 55 inch from Reliance digital. The price being quoted is 60k. Should I go for it ? Is the additional warranty required or I'm fine with the manufacturer warranty of one year?

Friends, I am planning to purchase Sony X75L 55 inch from Reliance digital. The price being quoted is 60k. Should I go for it ? Is the additional warranty required or I'm fine with the manufacturer warranty of one year?
Price is fine.No need of extra warranty.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock