Good News My new Fire tv Stick 4k

Yes bro there is a option of energy saving in which picture can be turned off. In that music keep playing
I was using the same bro. Or, try turing on the avr first and then the firestick and finally the TV? The trick is to tell the firestick that the avr is the main device. I often had the same issue. My solutions are disconnecting the TV AC power or use sound only mode in TV.

I was using the same bro. Or, try turing on the avr first and then the firestick and finally the TV? The trick is to tell the firestick that the avr is the main device. I often had the same issue. My solutions are disconnecting the TV AC power or use sound only mode in TV.
Ok bro. It will happen no matter what. Will stop changing settings as it will remain

Hi,
I want to buy this for my monitor(with 3.5mm audio out). How to control volume from the remote? Monitor probably doesn't have hdmi cec.

Sorry to hear that aman,,:sick::sick:

I switched TV with my Benq monitor(which has no HDMI CEC/ARC control), and turned off the HDMI control from both Firestick and AV Receiver. In my case when I switch off the monitor, music get paused immediately and If I press the play button again, music start playing.

So I did some digging and what I found out is, after switching off the monitor, the lights on the LAN port(My firestick is connected through LAN) went off and lights back on when I press the I play button. That's mean If the firestick don't find any display it goes back to standby mode.

Unfortunately you can't turn off the auto standby feature on firestick. It's really annoying.:mad::mad:

So I think there are two options
1. Just turn off the display of your TV.(If you have the features)
Or
2. Just press the play button again when the music paused..

Try it and tell us how it goes. Or if you find any better solution please let us know.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that aman,,:sick::sick:

I switched TV with my Benq monitor(which has no HDMI CEC/ARC control), and turned off the HDMI control from both Firestick and AV Receiver. In my case when I switch off the monitor, music get paused immediately and If I press the play button again, music start playing.

So I did some digging and what I found out is, after switching off the monitor, the lights on the LAN port(My firestick is connected through LAN) went off and lights back on when I press the I play button. That's mean If the firestick don't find any display it goes back to standby mode.

Unfortunately you can't turn off the auto standby feature on firestick. It's really annoying.:mad::mad:

So I think there are two options
1. Just turn off the display of your TV.(If you have the features)
Or
2. Just press the play button again when the music paused..

Try it and tell us how it goes. Or if you find any better solution please let us know.
Ok bro. Will try that. If pressing play button again will start playback then m fine with it.

Are there any monitor which support volume and turn on/off button of fire stick 4k?
Share links please

Are there any monitor which support volume and turn on/off button of fire stick 4k?
Share links please
Basically new firestick's remote has a universal IR remote. Any compatible IR device can operate with this remote. So look for Monitor with IR remote.which is very hard to find, reputed company doesn't make one and even if you find there might be a compatibility issue. So I would suggest look for TV instead of Monitor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock