Seeking Help Jio AirFiber can be relocated or not?

So bapun bro my building I'd has been created but while shifting can I take the odu and manually shift in my other house
Jio is still developing their AirFiber technology. I am hopeful that within 6 months, they'll have relocation option available.

Otherwise you may not be able to relocate yourself because like @piinku1 bro said I also heard that AirFiber connections are attached with particular Jio towers.

I was reading the JioAirFiber - Terms & Conditions.

I found the following:

The Recipient has no right to relocate or move any Service Equipment, without adhering to the process for relocation of Service Equipment, as stipulated by the Company from time to time. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to stipulate, in terms of such process, the procedure for relocation, including services that may be performed free-of-cost and on chargeable basis in the course of such relocation. For avoidance of doubt, all installation and commissioning necessary to a relocated Premises shall be undertaken by the Company under these Terms.

Which basically means one is not allowed to self-relocate. Jio themselves can only relocate but they do not provide such facility for AirFiber yet. Hence relocation is not possible yet unless you are ready to violate their terms.

Relocation is possible.
In coming two days, my relatives are shifting to new home. Which is (<5km).
I'll post relocation pics by sunday.
Relocation done from myself.
Just checked, odu front facing directions.
East face getting max signal speed compared to other directions.
Installed on wall. Issue resolved.
Download 26mbps, Upload 29mbps.
Takes 30mins time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock