Google Gemini (formerly Google Bard)

With Gemini 1.5 Pro you are paying to get a lazy, dumb and sometimes rude AI bot. It's like telling you go ahead find that yourself 😂😂

With Gemini 1.5 Pro you are paying to get a lazy, dumb and sometimes rude AI bot. It's like telling you go ahead find that yourself 😂😂

Gemini app always sucked when compared to ChatGPT. The only thing going for it was that it is backed by a multimodal LLM and it maybe tightly integrated into other Google applications on Android.
Now when GPT-5 releases later this year, it will leave this piece of sh#t miles behind.

I was trying to use gemini to summarize a very long research paper. All it did what gave me 5 lines summary, most only from introduction and conclusion. It does not even respond to criticism and not even apapologize. No matter how I tried, the replies were just 4-5 lines and bad. YouTube video summaries are okay though.

I was trying to use gemini to summarize a very long research paper. All it did what gave me 5 lines summary, most only from introduction and conclusion. It does not even respond to criticism and not even apapologize.
Yeah. Experienced the same.

Also, good luck trying to generate code. It's too lazy. It just gives a few lines and then tells me to do the rest myself. Sometime it gives half of the code and then tells that the remaining will be given in the next response. But it never does.

I was trying to use gemini to summarize a very long research paper. All it did what gave me 5 lines summary, most only from introduction and conclusion. It does not even respond to criticism and not even apapologize. No matter how I tried, the replies were just 4-5 lines and bad. YouTube video summaries are okay though.
what is the word count of your paper? were you able to paste the entire paper in the prompt?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock