Flipkart SuperCoins

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 30,847
I have around 1300 SuperCoins. But there's nothing good available in the reward store. Earlier there used to be many useful things. Nowadays there's nothing.
Recharge using pay with rewards on Viband MyJiobapp. 400 coins = ₹100. You can earn discount coupons of ₹10 and above sometimes. It's credited within 3-7 days which you can use on next transaction. Best value is offered on Kotak 811 and Fi Money debit cards. You can get ₹100 discount using ₹100 coins. It's not active since last couple of days. It might be back as they advertise same on supercoins. Exchange value is better here.

Recharge using pay with rewards on Viband MyJiobapp. 400 coins = ₹100. You can earn discount coupons of ₹10 and above sometimes. It's credited within 3-7 days which you can use on next transaction. Best value is offered on Kotak 811 and Fi Money debit cards. You can get ₹100 discount using ₹100 coins. It's not active since last couple of days. It might be back as they advertise same on supercoins. Exchange value is better here.
Decent value. But Flipkart's rewards store give 1 coin = ₹1 value.
They removed most of the good stuff, like Disney+ Hotstar, Times Prime, Google Play Pass, YouTube Premium 6/12 Months.

Decent value. But Flipkart's rewards store give 1 coin = ₹1 value.
They removed most of the good stuff, like Disney+ Hotstar, Times Prime, Google Play Pass, YouTube Premium 6/12 Months.
That is why I was recommending you alternatives. Times Prime is back sometimes. As long as you don't have coins expiring anytime soon. I would recommend to keep it.

I have around 1300 SuperCoins. But there's nothing good available in the reward store. Earlier there used to be many useful things. Nowadays there's nothing.
You Can use your Super coins at Netmeds.
What ever value of your Netmeds Order similar coins you can use at netmeds.
during checkout select pay option pay with rewards.
Example:.
Netmeds Order value is 500/- similar super coin 500 will adjust. but 500 super coin value will adjust is Rs. 125/-. (because 4 coin=1 Rs.)
500-125=375/- rest you can pay any alternative given option.

Just now i booked a movie ticket at bokmyshow web by select payment option "pay with rewards"
and redeemed my flipkart 564 super Coins (Value Rs. 141/-)

KN0omEh.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock