Does OnlyTech loads fine on Jio connections?

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,166

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
Is DreamDTH site working? I'm trying to access it but saying "No Internet Connection", But all other sites working fine :huh:

Edit: Now started working fine.

Takes forever to connect on Jio. Than normally works. Happening on sister forum too.
CkKcR7D.jpg

I am currently on a Jio connection and yes, since the last few days whenever I visit OT/DD it takes a long time to open. But this happens only for the first time and later on, all the page loads at a normal speed. Are you guys having the same behaviour at your end too?

I don't face this issue on Airtel.

Not sure if it's an issue from Jio's end. Are any more sites that you browse affected by this issue?

I always face slow loading on Onlytech on You Broadband, Dreamdth loads fine for me

I am currently on a Jio connection and yes, since the last few days whenever I visit OT/DD it takes a long time to open. But this happens only for the first time and later on, all the page loads at a normal speed. Are you guys having the same behaviour at your end too?

I don't face this issue on Airtel.

Not sure if it's an issue from Jio's end. Are any more sites that you browse affected by this issue?
First this problem was happening in ddf, from today it is also happening in otf
After changing the dns of mobile the problem is fixed
This problem is happening only on jio, not on wifi and not on other telecom providers

Some other websites are having the same problem
Probably the problem is from Jio's end

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock