Good News Zomato & Swiggy Will Now Give Discount For Following Traffic Rules

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
They have tied up with online delivery platforms like Swiggy and Zomato to reward Pune citizens with discount coupons for following traffic rules. The traffic police will identify rule-conscious motorists and reward them with up to 50 percent discount coupons on the spot. These coupons can be redeemed on the online food delivery platform like Zomato and Swiggy.The initiative started by the Pune traffic police will serve a dual purpose it seems.it not only help traffic police dept. but also used as campaign for zomato and swiggy
Zomato & Swiggy Will Now Give Discount For Following Traffic Rules

This is really required here, there are no traffic rules in Pune.
Everyone is driving two wheelers without wearing helmet and even Traffic Police is not doing anything, people crossing red lights, driving on the wrong side is common practice here :p

people crossing red lights, driving on the wrong side is common practice here :p

seems its common practice in India, in bangalore also its same, driving on footpaths are very common(I dont know what they will achieve by saving few minutes), blocking entire road on one side in train track when gate is closed and thus resulting in slow moving once gate is opened.

Forgot about Tamilnadu following the rules(at least in my city)!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock