Zomato Gold - News & Updates

Zomato Pro Plus to end on 24th February 2023. Zomato will refund the amount for the remaining duration of membership. Zomato Gold is relaunching with modified benefits and existing Pro plus members will get 3 months complementary Gold membership after Pro Plus is closed.
LesuZqa.png

sfNSaUU.png
Swiggy one is better here. They provide free delivery above 149 and also free delivery for groceries above 99.

Swiggy one is better here. They provide free delivery above 149 and also free delivery for groceries above 99.
Undoubtedly. Zomato should have merged Blinkit into the main Zomato app instead of keeping a grocery tab which just redirects to install the blinkit app. I'm not buying the Zomato Gold membership after my 3 month complementary subscription ends in May

Zomato is focusing more on profitability and hence such steps. But the more they focus on profitability, the more they will lose high value customers. Sadly, this is the mess they themselves have created (pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock