Zomato Gold - News & Updates

Swiggy Binge is for 749 at 20% discount for unlimited free deliveries (90 days). Wondering what Zomato will price

Swiggy Binge is for 749 at 20% discount for unlimited free deliveries (90 days). Wondering what Zomato will price
Zomato Pro Plus is for 300 for 90 days and 900 for 365 days. Cheaper than Swiggy in that case.

Zomato Pro Plus is for 300 for 90 days and 900 for 365 days. Cheaper than Swiggy in that case.
But Zomato Pro is at 750 for 12 months. How come pro plus is cheaper? Is it for only free delivery?

Edit:- I need some sleep

Screenshot-20210803-224110.jpg

Looks.like I am a poor person, not invited :

Food tech platform Zomato is recalibrating its loyalty programs, and has closed new sign ups and renewals for its flagship program Zomato Pro, The Indian Express has learnt. The company had already shut down the more premium iteration Zomato Pro Plus earlier, and revised the terms of its co-branded credit card with RBL Bank.

Zomato Pro Plus to end on 24th February 2023. Zomato will refund the amount for the remaining duration of membership. Zomato Gold is relaunching with modified benefits and existing Pro plus members will get 3 months complementary Gold membership after Pro Plus is closed.
LesuZqa.png

sfNSaUU.png

Zomato Pro is now Zomato Gold. Existing Pro members have received a refund for the remaining duration of their subscription and also received 3 months of complimentary Zomato Gold membership.
SVNGqkJ.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock