Zomato - News and Updates

This kills the whole purpose.
There is a good possibility of this whole thing being a PR stunt to get the pure veg customers to switch to Zomato from other platforms.
What's to say they didn't get just 2 Green uniforms and bags made for the sake of that photo to be posted on X and then their own ppl raising concerns about the change affecting the entry of delivery partners in Pure veg societies. And then Deepinder rolling back the uniform change and keeping the segregation to the app level.
How can the veg customers be absolutely sure that the same delivery partner isn't showing up for both the Veg fleet as well as regular fleet?

There is a good possibility of this whole thing being a PR stunt to get the pure veg customers to switch to Zomato from other platforms.
What's to say they didn't get just 2 Green uniforms and bags made for the sake of that photo to be posted on X and then their own ppl raising concerns about the change affecting the entry of delivery partners in Pure veg societies. And then Deepinder rolling back the uniform change and keeping the segregation to the app level.
How can the veg customers be absolutely sure that the same delivery partner isn't showing up for both the Veg fleet as well as regular fleet?
Uniform is not a big problem. Problem is the box it's brought in. I use to eat non veg about before. So it doesn't matter to me whether some non veg has touched the box or some curry/liquid was spilled. But someone who is vegetarian for religious reasons might find many problems with it. Biggest problem Zomato will face here is getting green partners. We all know most ordered items online are non veg items like biryani and pizzas. Since most riders works on incentive and order basis. I wonder how many will opt for this including vegetarians themselves.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock