Ziox mobile announces 2 feature phones with mobile trackers starting at Rs 1,343

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Ziox Mobiles has announced the addition of two new feature phones to its portfolio – the Z214i and Z314. Both phones have a 2.4-inch display and have Dual SIM slots. The phones support expandable memory up to 16GB. Ziox Z214i will feature a 1400 mAh battery, while the Z314 will feature a 1700 mAh battery.

Ziox Z214i will support 500 contacts and 300 SMS’ amd tje Z314 will be able to store 1000 contacts and up to 500 SMS’. The Z214i will also come with a Wireless FM feature. Additional features of the phones include multi-format audio/video support and connectivity options – including WAP, GPRS support, USB and Bluetooth data transfer. Auto-Call recording is also supported in both phones using several pre-installed applications.

Both Ziox phones will features mobile trackers and built-in LED torches.

Commenting on the launch of two new devices, Deepak Kabu, Chief Executive Officer at Ziox Mobiles says, “Both of these devices provide superior value to consumers based on its features, intuitive performance and design. The whole team at Ziox aims to bring the best to our consumers at optimum prices and the newest additions, resonate the brand philosophy of being function driven devices without any let-down on quality parametres.”

Ziox Z214 is priced at Rs 1,343 and will be available in Gold-Black, White-Gold, Black-Gold and Black Silver colours. Z314 will be priced at Rs 1,443 and will be available in black, gold and grey colours.

Manufacturer of the world’s cheapest smartphone, Ringing Bells, recently announced four feature phones – namely Raja, Hit, Boss and King. Ringing Bells King, Boss and Raja are priced at Rs 899, Rs 999 and Rs 1,099 respectively.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...trackers-price-features-availability-2944258/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock