Discussion Zee5 4K subscription plans

Nilu334

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee5 launch 4k plan 1499/ rs.
Suddenly my all device not work Zee5 4k content...

My plan is 699/ rs premium plan..
TeWWNlQ.jpg

Not received that message yet, still able to watch 4K on 999 plan.(actual cost 999 but selling at 699 i guess)
699/ plan called premium hd

mbUOAjp.jpg

Please check on the website/iOS mobile app. Existing HD users can upgrade to 4K by clicking on the 4K titles >> settings menu on the player >> Resolution >> Select 4K >> Users would be directed to payment page to do the part payment and upgrade to 4K. Kindly let us know if you are able to see upgrade the plan and share a screenshot of the screen. Awaiting your response.

Last edited:
Mine was bought in July 2022 through Times prime app. May because of that, it is not showing any upgrade request. When i select 4k, 4k video is playing. (Num of devices limited to 2 in my case, so may be plan is different i guess)

Mine was bought in July 2022 through Times prime app. May because of that, it is not showing any upgrade request. When i select 4k, 4k video is playing. (Num of devices limited to 2 in my case, so may be plan is different i guess)
Pls share your plan screenshot...

Mine too not changed... shows these plans.. earlier monthly plan was having 5 devices but now only 2..

Zee5 launch 4k plan 1499/ rs.
Suddenly my all device not work Zee5 4k content...

My plan is 699/ rs premium plan..
TeWWNlQ.jpg
1500😂... How they are thinking that people pay 1500 for zee5... What is their from them to really offer🤣.. Worst app..? No sports.. Takes more time release any movie than any other ott😂... Zee5 need to follow hotstar or prime instead of apps like aha😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock