Discussion Zee5 4K subscription plans

1500😂... How they are thinking that people pay 1500 for zee5... What is their from them to really offer🤣.. Worst app..? No sports.. Takes more time release any movie than any other ott😂... Zee5 need to follow hotstar or prime instead of apps like aha😅
For south Indians they have lot of quality movies and for South Indians Zee5 is way more useful than Sony Liv if you dont watch Sports

And regarding Zee5 not having sports in January they will be streaming the ILT20 from UAE

For south Indians they have lot of quality movies and for South Indians Zee5 is way more useful than Sony Liv if you dont watch Sports

And regarding Zee5 not having sports in January they will be streaming the ILT20 from UAE
I am a South Indian bro... But I saw maybe one or two series and some movies....
I know they have content but mostly old content which telecasted in tv... It is for sure the content is not worth 1500 per year...
Most of the content is Garabage.. Ofcourse they recently buyed some big movies but other than those few films they have nothing..
I don't think ilt20 isn't worth 1500 per year... Where hotstar is offering a very good content both Indian and international wth lots of sports for the same price... And hotstar is more stable than zee5... Zee5 isn't worth anything more than 500...

I am a South Indian bro... But I saw maybe one or two series and some movies....
I know they have content but mostly old content which telecasted in tv... It is for sure the content is not worth 1500 per year...
Most of the content is Garabage.. Ofcourse they recently buyed some big movies but other than those few films they have nothing..
I don't think ilt20 isn't worth 1500 per year... Where hotstar is offering a very good content both Indian and international wth lots of sports for the same price... And hotstar is more stable than zee5... Zee5 isn't worth anything more than 500...
All I am saying is if Sony Liv is worth 1000/yr then Zee5 is worth a lot more. Only good content for South Indians in Sony Liv is sports if you dont watch Sports then Sony Liv is useless for you

They got plenty of big movies release and strong original programming.
Never heard anyone talking about any of them IRL. I follow almost all of their releases, but most of them don't interest me. Good movies release once every 2 or 3 months maybe. I watch and enjoyed Bimbisara. I also wanted to watch Mukhbir as I found the trailer interesting. But the 720p limitation on mobile devices is what's keeping me from watching it. I guess their servers experience astronomical amount of traffic. That's why they are limiting the quality on mobile and web.

Never heard anyone talking about any of them IRL. I follow almost all of their releases, but most of them don't interest me. Good movies release once every 2 or 3 months maybe. I watch and enjoyed Bimbisara. I also wanted to watch Mukhbir as I found the trailer interesting. But the 720p limitation on mobile devices is what's keeping me from watching it. I guess their servers experience astronomical amount of traffic. That's why they are limiting the quality on mobile and web.
Duranga? Rangbaaz? They feel like don't have money for promotion and tech. They are one of the rare streamers that gives you all satellite channels to stream. I think price hike will help them. I don't have a subscription now as I will stream using Vi app. Last I was using the app. It had improved. I think they've enabled 1080p.

All I am saying is if Sony Liv is worth 1000/yr then Zee5 is worth a lot more. Only good content for South Indians in Sony Liv is sports if you dont watch Sports then Sony Liv is useless for you
Are you seriously comparing SonyLiv with Zee5? 😳🤣
Even if you exclude sports, SonyLiv has far better content than Zee5. Even Voot has better content than Zee5.

Are you seriously comparing SonyLiv with Zee5? 😳🤣
Even if you exclude sports, SonyLiv has far better content than Zee5. Even Voot has better content than Zee5.
Voot recently got some Korean series. Otherwise they were still high on Asur bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock