Yupp TV - IPTV app for Smart TVs

hindifun

Reaction score

Available for Smart TVs

Easy Interface

Easy Channel Switch

Seven Days Catch Up TV

Yupp TV is an OTT app which is available for Mobile, Laptop, Tablet, Desktop, Android TV and Non-Android Smart TVs.
More than 200 TV channels and hundreds of movies are available with great and easy user interface.
Seven days catch-up TV is also available.

Yupp TV is now available on LG, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Non Android Smart TVs.

It runs very smooth on my Non Android Sony Bravia Smart TV.  Monthly charges are Rs.99 per month and the app is available with 15 days trial. After activation I got Rs. Hundred free reward which was credited to my account for further renewal.

Yupp TV is running very smooth and never find any buffering on live TV or catch-up TV on my five MBPS Internet connection.

Channel switching is very easy on Yupp TV as when you are watching one channel you can select other channel to switch immediately.

Though I am missing my favorite Music Channels like Sony Mix and VH1 and Sports Channels, I find they have lot of regional channels which are not available on popular DTH and Cable platforms. Zee and Star Channels are also still not available in India.

One more issue I noticed that channel transmission is two minutes delayed. May be that is because of technical reasons.

Good update.

Is your smart tv running web os or android os ? Mine is with the first one so if the app supports i can also try it. :)

Bapun Raz said:
Good update.

Is your smart tv running web os or android os ? Mine is with the first one so if the app supports i can also try it. :)

Non Android with App Support. you may find if your TV have Opera TV Store.

Yupp tv is provided with le eco 1s eco phones with 1 year free subscription but has few channels.For entertainment only sony,sab and colours present among pay channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock