YouTube Music Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 21,694
Source

You-Tube-Music-Show-Liked-Music-You-Tube.jpg

YouTube Music will soon offer a new “Year in Review” playlist, which will let users “relive the top songs you listened to.” Both Spotify and Apple Music offer a similar playlist towards the end of the year, accompanied by some cool infographics and data about each user’s listening habits.

youtube-music-year-in-review.jpg

YouTube Music is also preparing to borrow another popular feature from Spotify, which will let users share songs as Instagram and Snapchat stories.

You-Tube-Music-Snapchat-Instagram-story.jpg

YouTube Music may soon borrow two useful features from Spotify

YouTube Video desperately needs a feature to turn off music videos from settings. One's playlist gets ruined when music video version of the show gets added instead of the audio version.

YouTube Video desperately needs a feature to turn off music videos from settings. One's playlist gets ruined when music video version of the show gets added instead of the audio version.
This is really annoying. I wonder if this is only for Free Members or for Premium as well.
There's a Don't play music videos toggle in the settings. Does it fix the problem?

This is really annoying. I wonder if this is only for Free Members or for Premium as well.
There's a Don't play music videos toggle in the settings. Does it fix the problem?
This feature will never work properly as music videos are there in between albums itself.

Bro premium members also suffers.
That's really bad. That means we need to search, find and play the audio version manually every time we want to listen to a song. And playlists just become useless. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

In a playlist, almost all of them are videos.

byfC5sZ.jpg

That's really bad. That means we need to search, find and play the audio version manually every time we want to listen to a song. And playlists just become useless. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

In a playlist, almost all of them are videos.

byfC5sZ.jpg
Actually, I was wrong I think.

skuPoT0.jpg

XU4O8pd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock