YouTube Music Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 21,695
YouTube Music adds a Related tab for recommended songs and playlists

YouTube Music is getting a new “Related” tab on the player page. The Related tab lists down recommended songs and playlists based on whatever you’re currently listening to.

pASnrWi.jpg

The feature is currently only available to a handful of users and we have no information from Google regarding a broader rollout.

One thing I don't like is that if you try to listen from a Youtube Music Playlist, it plays the audio version of the Video instead and not the original mp3 version. You have to manually search for it. The video conversion doesn't sound as good as the original audio.

RnOvxcC.png
They still haven't fixed it. Why videos in Youtube Music playlists? 😑🤦🏻‍♂️

2020-10-24-23-33-43.png

I was planning to cancel my Apple Music subscription and move to Youtube Music, but this is making me to think again.

They still haven't fixed it. Why videos in Youtube Music playlists? 😑🤦🏻‍♂️

2020-10-24-23-33-43.png

I was planning to cancel my Apple Music subscription and move to Youtube Music, but this is making me to think again.
Really pathetic specially after discontinuing Play Music.

Really pathetic specially after discontinuing Play Music.
I would've moved to Spotify, but the Home tab looks like a dump-yard. So many useless stuff. Like I don't want Recently played on my face when I open the app. I have to swipe through Recently played, Made for you, Uniquely yours and then Podcast, to finally get to the Playlists. Earlier it looked good. And not to mention the many missing songs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock