YouTube Music Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 21,987
YouTube Music logo updated.

9fwymTo.jpg

Lyrics is a great addition. They are slowly improving. Still a long way to go.

One thing I don't like is that if you try to listen from a Youtube Music Playlist, it plays the audio version of the Video instead and not the original mp3 version. You have to manually search for it. The video conversion doesn't sound as good as the original audio.

RnOvxcC.png

Lyrics is a great addition. They are slowly improving. Still a long way to go.

One thing I don't like is that if you try to listen from a Youtube Music Playlist, it plays the audio version of the Video instead and not the original mp3 version. You have to manually search for it. The video conversion doesn't sound as good as the original audio.

RnOvxcC.png
There is always songs added in the queue with no option of removing.

YouTube Music’s “Hotlist” is being replaced by an “Explore” tab.

The Explore tab is all about helping users find new music and artists. There are two big sections at the top of the tab for “New Releases” and “Moods & Genres.”

pymHmDj.jpg

W1jXjz8.jpg

The Explore tab also has a big section for “New albums & singles” front and center as well as several quick choices for moods and genres. The update is rolling out now for Android and will soon come to the web player.

YouTube Music is rolling out an Explore tab to discover new music

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock