YouTube Music Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 21,699
YouTube Music web interface has been changed.

Now it has a background image at the top which changes with page reloads.

8SthuaF.jpg

Previously it was simple black:

5jrE4qm.jpg

I forgot to cancel my premium after 3 months free trial given with Pixel 3a, have been charged 99 😟 I have never used it even during trial.

I forgot to cancel my premium after 3 months free trial given with Pixel 3a, have been charged 99 😟 I have never used it even during trial.
Typical mistake. You should have cancelled it on first day, that way plan would have been discontinued automatically after trial, no tension to remember it. I do this with every trial, if I like I will renew otherwise nothing.

Typical mistake. You should have cancelled it on first day, that way plan would have been discontinued automatically after trial, no tension to remember it. I do this with every trial, if I like I will renew otherwise nothing.
Usually I do. There was some issue that day. With Pixel 3a offer, it shouldn't have asked the card details. But for some reason the 3 months trial offer wasn't being applied. Then I tried giving the card details and got only the regular trial period of 1 month. I had to call customer care to get those additional 2 months trial. In all this mess, I forgot that I gave the card details. That's why this issue.

All sorted out. They have issued a refund upon contacting them via chat. Good customer support from Google!
Off topic : How to contact google play support? I have paid for couple of apps that are missing from play store.

Off topic : How to contact google play support? I have paid for couple of apps that are missing from play store.
That happened to me with EZ File explore, it seems that they had a lot of adware in them with I think violated Google T&C. From my knowledge Google hands out refunds only till 48hrs of buying the app, after that you'll have to contact the developer for the refund.

Check this : Get a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock