OTF Exclusive YouTube app is now available on JioPhone, download via JioStore

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,808
good update bro...tried the app...didn't liked much...i felt really hard to stop cursor on search logo..it going above/below..should add shortcuts.
yes bro same problem i noticed. Otherwise all other things are good. Hope they will fix it with new update.

Two problem I'm experiencing right now are : -
  1. What the hell happened to that search icon the cursor is not selecting it.
  2. I'm stuck at this and not able exit in any of my phone. I've to remove battery to get rid out of this.

Youtube app available in jio store now.
Bro always remember don't start these kind of new stuff in old thread. Which bumps the old thread and which is against our forum rule.

Bro always remember don't start these kind of new stuff in old thread. Which bumps the old thread and which is against our forum rule.
ok bro i will remember next time. thanks.

Two problem I'm experiencing right now are : -
  1. What the hell happened to that search icon the cursor is not selecting it.
  2. I'm stuck at this and not able exit in any of my phone. I've to remove battery to get rid out of this.
we all are facing first issue but Im not fascing second issue bro. I think they will fix it with new update.

Last edited:
In this app we can full screen all the videos but in browser we can't do that for all videos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock