Article Your Honor and The Stand are set to premiere on Voot Select

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Viacom18 owned OTT Voot after entering SVOD space had inked a deal with ViacomCBS’ ShowTime Networks to bring ShowTime’s originals on Voot Select in addition to the CBS Television Studios content. In December, the streamer set to...

Read full article: Your Honor and The Stand are set to premiere on Voot Select

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Haven't expected The Stand though, its quite good Voot people are trying to beef up the content from the sister companies. The content agreements with ShowTime is helping a lot.

So from now onwards, all Showtime content comes to Voot?
What about the old content? Will it stay on Hotstar?

So from now onwards, all Showtime content comes to Voot?
What about the old content? Will it stay on Hotstar?
Old shows will be on Hotstar buddy. New seasons of those also will be going to Hotstar. Recently I observed that Limited series are leaving after 2 years of broadcast.

Old shows will be on Hotstar buddy. New seasons of those also will be going to Hotstar. Recently I observed that Limited series are leaving after 2 years of broadcast.
What will happen after the deal with Hotstar expires?

What will happen after the deal with Hotstar expires?
There are different factors at play as of now. No idea what will be happening in 2 years time. Mostly they will be moving to some VIACOMCBS controlled streamer.
I think it will comes to Voot Select as these shows adds no value to Hotstar as they been their since forever.
Yes! This is true. Not much ShowTime content is controlled by ShowTime which is one of the major drawbacks compared to competitiors HBO/FX.

Shows like Homeland, The Chi which are produced by Disney are controlled by Disney, same goes with Sony TV who are major producer of shows for third party networks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock