Breaking Your Bank Details on sale for just ₹500

During the interrogation, the accused revealed to the cops that they used the card details only on international websites where an OTP was not required.
This is a lesson for all of us: Never provide card details in any websites that doesn't ask for OTP!
But the big question is: How could I know that as OTP is only the last step 🤔

So you got my bank details. Pls transfer some money to my account. Few lacs will be enough. I am waiting

During the interrogation, the accused revealed to the cops that they used the card details only on international websites where an OTP was not required.
This is a lesson for all of us: Never provide card details in any websites that doesn't ask for OTP!
But the big question is: How could I know that as OTP is only the last step 🤔
All Indian site with Indian payment gateway will ask it but foreign gateway will not ask it so deactivate international transactions on your card as a safety measures

True one india is a number 1 dumb online news media

I itself noticed many wrong news they posted and never apologies & rectify for that

thread opened.... as per thread started, he has TOI link as well..

bro, pls post d link... asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock