Yogi Adityanath selected as next UP CM

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,194

Ritesh

Reaction score
LUCKNOW: The suspense on who will lead India's largest state got over today after the BJP picked Yogi Adityanath as the Uttar Pradesh chief minister.

The decision was taken after a meeting at 4 PM at Lok Bhawan that saw central observers - Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav, BJP vice-president Om Mathur, state party chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and other senior party leaders in full attendance. A formal announcement is yet to happen on this  ..

Read more at:
Yogi Adityanath: Yogi Adityanath may be Modi's choice for Uttar Pradesh CM. Here are 5 things to know about him - The Economic Times

RE: Yogi Adityanath elected next UP CM

shawl_who said:
not a gud move :no

he's a little :shy

It was considered by BJP as well, that is the reason they appointed two Deputy CM's along with him.
I hope he will control himself & work for the development of UP.
#KeepingFingersCrossed

Ritesh bhai, it's not elected, but selected is the word. Except Manipur, All BJP CM's are selected as they didn't contest in election.

Ritesh said:
It was considered by BJP as well, that is the reason they appointed two Deputy CM's along with him.
I hope he will control himself & work for the development of UP.
#KeepingFingersCrossed
There is the one upper head for bjp .. Bjp is looking for development but they looking for :s:s:dodgy:(:( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock