• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,795

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow users to upload content to the Yahoo Groups site. Beginning October 28, you won't be able to upload any more content to the site, and as of December 14 all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed. You'll have until that date to save anything you've uploaded.

Understand what's changing in Yahoo Groups | Groups Help - SLN31010

What about Yahoo mail ???
Expecting in coming years. Their search engine is also now managed by MS Bing. Then whole stake sell out to Google or Microsoft.:lol:

I guess Hotmail RocketMail domain was also used by them?

Last edited:
I guess Hotmail RocketMail domain was also used by them?
Outlook.com is a web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. One of the world's first webmail services, it was founded in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale.

Oh God. Just shut all these websites down. Less confusions for us!:sleep:

Yahoo groups was the first for me with regard to the group culture. Joining groups and various forwards back in the early 2000s

Reminds me of the shutdown of Geocities by Yahoo. It was the first free public hosting. Many people had made their webpages. I too had done the same thing. Way back in college days, and using basic HTML, images and fonts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock