XPS 15 Laptop (with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ Processors)

Reaction score
XPS 15 Laptop (with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ Processors)

Online Price Rs.47,300
Inclusive of all taxes and delivery
6 months EMI at no extra cost Rs.7884 /month

Movies, games, music and Web chat come to life with amazing visuals and incredible sound — all powered by the latest Intel® processors. Its top-of-the-line adaptable speed and responsiveness make the second generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors the ideal choice for visibly smart performance.

Get new, faster second generation Intel Core processors.
Experience leading-edge NVIDIA® performance graphics that bring your media to life.
Get high-fidelity JBL® speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® 3.
Personalize your XPS™ 15 with cool Design Studio cover.

Get the advantage of 30 days Return Policy.

High-octane Entertainment
Powerful graphics. Powerfully smart. The XPS™ 15 laptop has what it takes to take you to new levels of performance. Its top-of-the line adaptable speed and responsiveness makes the 2nd-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor the ideal choice for visibly smart performance.
2nd-Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor

Whether it’s HD or 3D, multitasking or multimedia, this processor can handle it all. Its top-of-the-line adaptable speed and responsiveness make the second-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor the ideal choice for visibly smart performance at its best.

2nd-generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors are up to 42 percent faster on content creation than previous generation i7 processors2.

Spend more time creating and less time waiting.

Edit video from camcorder faster — Up to 47 percent2
Create digital photo memories faster — Up to 35 percent2

Razor-Sharp Graphics
The XPS 15 has leading-edge NVIDIA® performance graphics3 (up to 2GB) for powerful photo and video editing and high-resolution gaming with breathtaking detail.

Smart Power Management

Long media marathons are no longer a problem with smart power management that helps extend battery life when you need it. NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically optimizes your battery life while maintaining the graphics performance you expect — completely, seamlessly and transparently — whether you’re watching an HD movie, surfing the web or playing a 3D game.

Mind-blowing audio
XPS laptops are designed to be the loudest, clearest and cleanest laptops on the planet.

High-fidelity JBL® speakers combined with Waves MaxxAudio® 3 technology produce a rich, full sound that delivers booming bass and razor-sharp clarity to your favorite movies, music and games.

Treat your ears with up to 20W of peak audio performance on the XPS 15. Using the same award-winning Waves algorithms heard on hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over, MaxxAudio is designed to deliver better dynamic range, frequency response and imaging, with maximum transparency, clarity and natural sound. Waves Pro Audio® tools are endorsed by many of the biggest names in show business, including Comedy Central’s South Park and 50+ million-selling rockers Linkin Park.

Plus, your sound is fully customizable — personalize, store and dial up your own precision presets. With a touch of your finger, the exclusive Waves button on your XPS laptop gives you instant access to the MaxxAudio interface. The ultimate laptop sound is only a touch away!

Together, these technologies enable you to take the surround-sound experience of your home theater with you wherever you go.

Your life in hi-def
XPS laptops have the tools that bring your world to you, wherever you are.

Ultra-Clear. Ultra-Flexible.
Connect with your loved ones across the globe in stunning high definition using the internet and XPS 15’s HD Webcam. It’s the first Webcam to offer HD video streaming for ultra-clear 720p resolution. That means you can go to full screen while chatting and still maintain a very crisp image of your loved ones.
Experience the moment as if you were there. You can also record and share videos at low resolution, for sending via email or at high resolution, to post to YouTube®.

Connect to the World
Video conferencing is now even easier with Dell and Skype™*. The new XPS 15 is one of the first laptops to be certified by Skype and offers preinstalled Skype software standard on every XPS 15.

3D at Home on the Big Screen
XPS™ laptops are the first Dell laptops to offer integrated NVIDIA® 3D TV* Play technology. This technology enables you to leverage the 3D processing power of GeForce® graphics to create an immersive 3D experience in your own home, on a compatible 3D TV.

Simply connect your laptop to a 3D-enabled TV and effortlessly project your favorite Blu-ray* 3D movies and 3D photo slideshows for a real-life theater experience. Then, bring your 3D-enabled games* to life. With the power of your laptop and a 3D TV, you can step into an eye-popping 3D gaming experience right in your living room. To harness the 3D power of your XPS 15, all you need is a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) cable, optional Blu-ray Disc™ drive, an NVIDIA compatible 3D TV, 3D glasses and 3D media4.

http://www.dealsupto.com/electronics/xps-15-laptop-with-2nd-generation-intel%c2%ae-core%e2%84%a2-processors-7055.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock