Xolo Era HD With 5-Inch Display, Android 5.1 Lollipop Launched at Rs. 4,777

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score

Xolo has launched the Era HD smartphone in India. The new Xolo smartphone is now exclusively available via Gadgets 360 at a price of Rs. 4,777 in Rocky Grey colour.

The Xolo Era HD is an upgraded variant of the company's Era smartphone, which was launched in July this year. The biggest highlight of the Era HD smartphone is its HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display, with a pixel density of 294ppi. The dual-SIM Xolo Era HD smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.

Much like the Xolo Era, the Era HD sports an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731G) processor clocked at 1.2GHz paired with 1GB of RAM and a Mali 400 MP GPU.

The Era HD packs 8GB of built-in storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB). Backed by a 2500mAh battery, the handset offers up to 10 hours of talk-time and up to 556 hours of standby time on 3G networks. Connectivity options of the Xolo Era HD include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot functionality, Bluetooth, FM radio, Micro-USB, and GPS.

Disclosure: NDTV's Gadgets 360 is the exclusive retail partner for Xolo Era HD.
Xolo Era HD With 5-Inch Display, Android 5.1 Lollipop Launched at Rs. 4,777 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Thank you for sharing this News
@Vivek.d2h Bro :c

I ordered XOLO ERA this Afternoon

aXN4BCV.jpg

and will cancel that order now:tup

First time I am seeing Spreadtrum processor. Who manufacture it ? No 4G is a big downside

THINK TWICE, DON'T BUY from NDTV Gadget360... I got stoneS and now lodging a case at Distric forum with compensation claim, as they don't give refund for anything, no replacement policy...:angry
many people got defected pieces and got no replacement ...so buy at your own risk....:'(

BUY FROM FLIPKART OR SNAPDEAL ETC FOR SAFETY (AT LEAST YOU WILL GET A WORKING MOBILE OR REPLACEMENT FOR ANY DEFECTED ITEM) :p

Sarkar said:
OMG. Haven't they replaced it?

NDTV Gadgets360 has no proper customer service of their own, no proper return policy, they even asked me for CCTV footage (as if everyone has CCTV cam in home). There are hundreds of cases where people didn't get replacement for defected product 4m NDTV Gadgets360 and sent to service centre instead!!!

ITS A GREAT RISK.... MY MONEY GONE FOR SURE!!!!:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock