Xiaomi Mi 11 Series - Mi 11 | 11 Pro | 11 Ultra | 11X | 11 Lite

That's killer pricing, as always by Xiaomi!

That's killer pricing, as always by Xiaomi!
Mi 11X Series pricing could've been better. It was obviously expected to be more than Chinese Pricing, but it's more than the Global pricing and even Pakistani pricing.

Mi 11X Series pricing could've been better. It was obviously expected to be more than Chinese Pricing, but it's more than the Global pricing and even Pakistani pricing.
In India, Comparison for the 11X series is with the likes of Oneplus 9.

11X - Oneplus 9R
11X Pro - Oneplus 9

VeoS55B.jpg

Huqffz1.jpg

7g3zu8x.jpg

1HcHMnr.jpg

7JAIEhP.jpg

F9EMZT4.jpg

People have been debating about why buy Mi 11 Lite if you can get Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max which provides better specs at much less price. No doubt it would be the practical choice, but I think I personally would go with Mi 11 Lite. It looks absolutely gorgeous 😍. So slim and light, it would feel great in hand. And a 10 Bit display at this price point. Also, as it comes under Mi branding, ads should be less as well.

People have been debating about why buy Mi 11 Lite if you can get Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max which provides better specs at much less price. No doubt it would be the practical choice, but I think I personally would go with Mi 11 Lite. It looks absolutely gorgeous 😍. So slim and light, it would feel great in hand. And a 10 Bit display at this price point. Also, as it comes under Mi branding, ads should be less as well.
Before buying remember that there are some suspicious apps like MSA, Analytics within the OS itself.

Most of Xiaomi's offering overlap in all categories. Mi 11 Lite will also co-exist with Redmi Note 10 pro. But this beauty is something else. I am sure it will be popular among people looking for good aesthetic and slim profile

Xiaomi doesn't plan to sell the MI 11 Ultra in India going forward. They have sold the entire stock and don't intend to import more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock