• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,447

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
WWE has come to terms on the release of Kurt Angle, Rusev (Miroslav Barnyashev), Drake Maverick (James Curtin), Zack Ryder (Matthew Cardona), Curt Hawkins (Brian Myers), Karl Anderson (Chad Allegra), Luke Gallows (Drew Hankinson), Heath Slater (Heath Miller), Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz), Rowan (Joseph Ruud), Sarah Logan (Sarah Rowe), No Way Jose (Levis Valenzuela), Mike Chioda, Mike Kanellis (Mike Bennett), Maria Kanellis, EC3 (Michael Hutter), Aiden English (Matthew Rehwoldt), Lio Rush (Lionel Green), Primo (Edwin Colon) and Epico (Orlando Colon Nieves). We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

WWE has also released tag team Revival couple of days ago.

J3R9W6d.jpg

Rusev, Kurt Angle and other Superstars released | WWE

This is infact gud news... as almost everyone will land up in AEW.

This means we are gonna see Kurt Angle wrestle again, as he still wants to wrestle. :cheers:

This is infact gud news... as almost everyone will land up in AEW.

This means we are gonna see Kurt Angle wrestle again, as he still wants to wrestle. :cheers:
Yeah, as much as I like Baron Corbin. I don't think he deserves to be retired by Baron Corbin.

Lets hope all these superstars go with AEW so that they may wrestle once again

Lets hope all these superstars go with AEW so that they may wrestle once again
AEW is making peanuts in the name of profit. Self isolation will make it worse. They are not in the situation to hire talents.

Either they will release or go Bankrupt. There is no 3rd option.
Bankrupt? They are projecting net gross of over 1 billion dollars this year with tv rights and licensing deals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock