World Cup Cricket 2015 live on any Free To Air Channels ?

Bishnu15

Reaction score
Any idea World Cup Cricket 2015 live on any Free To Air Channels ? Then DD Free Dish users also will get. One of my friend was asking.

RE: add

Sadiq bro you did not reply to my question. If you have any idea bro please share the FTA Channel names for telecast of WCC 2015. I know in Pay mode its Star Sports 1 & 3 for SD & Star Sports HD 1 for HD.

RE: add

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro you did not reply to my question. If you have any idea bro please share the FTA Channel names for telecast of WCC 2015. I know in Pay mode its Star Sports 1 & 3 for SD & Star Sports HD 1 for HD.

Sorry bro. But I have no idea.

probably all of india match along with semis and finals will be telecasted by dd

There is an ordinance passed by past govt during 2007 which makes it mandatory for private broadcasters to share live feed of all "sporting events of national importance" with the government-run Doordarshan and All India Radio.

World Cup Cricket should come under this.

Hope this clears the doubt.

DD National will be telecasting all India matches, S/F's and Finals.

I am not sure about Q/F matches

DD will show india matches, 2 QF (involving india, another important QF), both SF and Final.
DD won't show all WC matches.

Star network will telecast all matches in it's network channels

DD National will telecast All Indian Team matche, Semi-F & Final..

CSN srilanka's sports channels will be airing ICC CWC..!
Its FTA in Dish tv rite?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock