Breaking Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO MAX

Exclusive: Warner Media just announced Wonder Woman 1984 will be made available to HBO MAX subscribers at no extra cost and will be releasing in theatres on same day as well.
Should have made HBO Max exclusive the same way Disney has made Soul Disney+ Exclusive title. I don't know how WB will convince exhibitiors to play a movie in theatres which is already available on some OTT at no extra costs for subs. Worth noting that HBO subs will get free HBO max access so totally 30+ million households will have access to WonderWomen.

Should have made HBO Max exclusive the same way Disney has made Soul Disney+ Exclusive title. I don't know how WB will convince exhibitiors to play a movie in theatres which is already available on some OTT at no extra costs for subs. Worth noting that HBO subs will get free HBO max access so totally 30+ million households will have access to WonderWomen.
In HBO Max ? Wonder Woman_1984 is available in Multiple Languages ?

First 30 days only for hbo max. Then onwards theater exclusive. After 60 days, it'll be available on blu ray and digital, then after few months it'll be back on HBO max

In HBO Max ? Wonder Woman_1984 is available in Multiple Languages ?
Buddy, HBO Max is US exclusive service. It may have Spanish LA, Portuguese but that's it.
First 30 days only for hbo max. Then onwards theater exclusive. After 60 days, it'll be available on blu ray and digital, then after few months it'll be back on HBO max
First of all it's not officially announced, its just a prediction by Deadline author's Sources. Secondly even if it's true,is that enough? Who will go to theatres for a movie which was already seen on a OTT platforms. And is that even making sense? If that's a PVOD release like Disney's Mulan, then OK they can do, but it's not it. That 30-60 day is nonsense.

PR FYR👇
Warner Bros. Pictures’ WONDER WOMAN 1984 Flies To Historic Simultaneous Release In Theaters And On HBO Max In The U.S. On Christmas Day

Last edited:
Buddy, HBO Max is US exclusive service. It may have Spanish LA, Portuguese but that's it.

First of all it's not officially announced, its just a prediction by Deadline author's Sources. Secondly even if it's true,is that enough? Who will go to theatres for a movie which was already seen on a OTT platforms. And is that even making sense? If that's a PVOD release like Disney's Mulan, then OK they can do, but it's not it. That 30-60 day is nonsense.

PR FYR👇
Warner Bros. Pictures’ WONDER WOMAN 1984 Flies To Historic Simultaneous Release In Theaters And On HBO Max In The U.S. On Christmas Day
It’s official. I posted only after officially confirmed
C6abW4G.png

In the United States, we will also be making this remarkable movie available on HBO Max at no extra cost the same day that Wonder Woman 1984 premieres in theaters, for the first month of the film’s release.

Wonder Woman 1984, This Christmas, Movie Theaters and HBO Max

Here too:
The film will be available for a month on HBO Max in the U.S. included at no additional cost to subscribers
Yep! First 30 days Ik. That theatre exclusive thing form 30-60 days is what I'm saying isn't announced and theatre chains will have a say in that as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock