Windows 11 - News, Updates & Discussions

How to bypass this missing hevc codec issue
IMG-20211107-202618.jpg
You'll have to purchase the codec via Microsoft Store.

Earlier there was a way to get the codec for free. If you've previously downloaded the "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" via Microsoft Store then you can download the same -> Buy HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer - Microsoft Store

If it shows Redeem a code then the only option left is to buy the codec for Rs. 54.

I already own the free HEVC codec, so I can install any time I want. But for new users, Microsoft removed the free HEVC codec from Device Manufacturer, forcing users to buy it.

NOn1Qj5.png

You'll have to purchase the codec via Microsoft Store.

Earlier there was an way to get the codec for free. If you've previously downloaded the "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" via Microsoft Store then you can download the same -> Buy HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer - Microsoft Store

If it shows Redeem a code then the only option left is to buy the codec for Rs. 54.

I already own the free HEVC codec, so I can install any time I want. But for new users, Microsoft removed the free HEVC codec from Device Manufacturer, forcing users to buy it.

NOn1Qj5.png
yes yes now working..i've used it earlier now gor again from your link
thanks bro.

Earlier there was a way to get the codec for free. If you've previously downloaded the "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer" via Microsoft Store then you can download the same
Alternatively, if one is not able to access that appx anymore, you can use store rd-guard website and then check for that Product ID in the Stable channel, download the appx and install on their machines

There have been a slew of bugs reported in Windows 11 over the last few weeks, but an unusual one discovered yesterday might be pushing laptop batteries past the 100% charging capacity.

Reddit user by the name of Zondax noticed that their laptop displayed the message "Battery status: fully charged 103%" when the cursor was hovering over the battery symbol, and then further increased to 104% a few hours later.

New Emojis in Windows 11

yMtwyRn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock