Windows 11 - News, Updates & Discussions

jL3f7Ee.png

They've finally fixed the Most Used alignment bug...

Also I noticed that this update installed quicker than the previous update (Maybe its still Build 22000 that's why)

They've also reduced the padding at the top in the right panel of the Settings app
YdvG1tU.png

They have now finaaly fixed Moving Apps between drives. This was broken until now..

RzcE8oZ.png

Also I noticed that this update installed quicker than the previous update (Maybe its still Build 22000 that's why)
Build 22000 is the final build for Windows 11. All the fixes and UI updates will be delivered via cumulative updates.

Good to see the estimated time along with the updates.
It shows estimate time 5 min for everyone. Check photos from these articles 👇 Maybe a bug.

Build 22000 is the final build for Windows 11. All the fixes and UI updates will be delivered via cumulative updates.

It shows estimate time 5 min for everyone. Check photos from these articles 👇 Maybe a bug.
I felt the same. I did 2 updates. For both it says 5 min. Hope they may correct this in future updates to get at least nearest number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock