Windows 11 - News, Updates & Discussions

Clean Installed Windows 11 from USB on my Intel Kaby Lake PC. Everything running smooth as butter. even better than W10. Windows 11 is the most beautifull OS after Windows 7.
JLhjAbL.png

KCNN4JP.png

eh6qSWc.png

THHdTo5.png

4X19lDW.png

Clean Installed Windows 11 from USB on my Intel Kaby Lake PC. Everything running smooth as butter. even better than W10. Windows 11 is the most beautifull OS after Windows 7.
JLhjAbL.png

KCNN4JP.png

eh6qSWc.png

THHdTo5.png

4X19lDW.png
Your right side of the taskbar looks like Windows 10. Your quick toggles, notification area and Settings as well. 🤔

@Pallab501, you've installed build 22000.1 which is almost identical to the leaked build 21996. You need to install cumulative updates to get the latest Windows 11 UI. Latest Windows 11 build is 22000.51.

AFAIK, Windows 11 ISO already includes those updates. But, it seems your ISO didn't integrate those updates.

@Pallab501, you've installed build 22000.1 which is almost identical to the leaked build 21996. You need to install cumulative updates to get the latest Windows 11 UI. Latest Windows 11 build is 22000.51.

AFAIK, Windows 11 ISO already includes those updates. But, it seems your ISO didn't integrate those updates.
I have downloaded the ISO from -- Removed by team --.
BTW I'll check today and will update through windows update.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love that windows 7 glass like effect. And Windows 11 have that. I'll say Windows 11 is a more polished version of Windows 10.

This is new in Windows 11. If you don't sign in with password, you have to rely on Windows Hello..
vglS6bl.jpg

On lock screen there's no password option at all, unless you select Forgot PIN then select Use Password..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock