Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Updates and click the “Check for updates” button.

If you’re in the Slow ring, we made the decision not to push 10049 out to you because of the bug with long upgrade times caused by installing all Language Packs. We’ll evaluate how 10061 goes in the Fast ring before deciding whether to push it out to Slow as well. The Language Pack issue is a good example of our approach to the Fast/Slow rings for the Windows Insider Program, and why we have two rings.

For Fast ring Insiders who installed 10049, we recommend that you follow these steps to reclaim storage space from the extra Language Pack installs.

Here is what’s new in this build
  • New Mail and Calendar apps
  • Start, Taskbar, and Action Center improvements
  • Continuum improvements
  • Task View improvements
  • Virtual Desktop improvements

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

If any body installed it then share your views..
BTW there are so many bugs in this version..waiting for consumer preview.

download in progress bro & i will post the snapshot tonight or tommorrow:tup

I had downloaded last week but i could not able to install it.. have again downloading...

Balaji G said:
I had downloaded last week but i could not able to install it.. have again downloading...

Bro,just install boot usb soft & try :tup

Tech Info said:
If any body installed it then share your views..
BTW there are so many bugs in this version..waiting for consumer preview.

bro,i forget to install new version,but yeserday i have got update automatically

i will post the snapshot soon & icon will changed in new version & my new version is 10074:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock