Discussion Which was your first smartphone?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 3,562

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It's kind of surprising to hear that many user's first phones were from Indian brands like Lava and Micromax. As I personally would have thought iPhone 3GS would be the first smartphone as it got quite cheap when these phones started coming out.

So, what was your first smartphone? In which year did you buy it?

I had Palm Treo 750 based on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 OS with stylus, bought during my US stay from AT&T on a employees discount program in 2009.
82JMfeL.jpg

Swipe Elite Plus

Android 5.0.1

16GB Internal Memory; FULL HD Screen; 8MP Front + 13 MP Back Camera;

Bought in 2016

Battery is damaged since this May. Battery swell up and is pushing the screen up, creating a opening on the side of the screen. Using it as it is without replacing the battery (due to Corona) screwed up the bottom half of the display.

Now I am using it as it is for the past 3+ months. Waiting for it to completely bust :D

P.S:
I am probably one of the very few people still using Android 5 :p

It was a Micromax Feature Phone. I forgot the model name. It had 3.5 inch 480p TFT Touch Sceen Display. I used to play lots of Java games on it.

It got stolen later. 😝
I asked about smartphone brah.

Swipe Elite Plus

Android 5.0.1

16GB Internal Memory; FULL HD Screen; 8MP Front + 13 MP Back Camera;

Bought in 2016

Battery is damaged since this May. Battery swell up and is pushing the screen up, creating a opening on the side of the screen. Using it as it is without replacing the battery (due to Corona) screwed up the bottom half of the display.

Now I am using it as it is for the past 3+ months. Waiting for it to completely bust :D

P.S:
I am probably one of the very few people still using Android 5 :p
Stop using it bro. It might explode hurting someone or damage your property.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock