Seeking Help Which phone best in redmi 7 s and realme5

Redmi 7S has better software. It does have few ads but you can get rid most of it.

Redmi 7S has better software. It does have few ads but you can get rid most of it.
Ads have arrived in Color OS also, Received an update yesterday on Realme C1 which apparently claimed to fix some bugs.

After updating Realme apps were installed, one of which was Realme Store. That Realme Store added 2 folders on home screen for showing ads of apps. What's worst is that You cannot uninstall that app or remove those Ad folders.

Same Ads are added in Smart assistant also. I think this is just beginning they will follow Redmi here also and show ads at lots of places.

Ads have arrived in Color OS also, Received an update yesterday on Realme C1 which apparently claimed to fix some bugs.

After updating Realme apps were installed, one of which was Realme Store. That Realme Store added 2 folders on home screen for showing ads of apps. What's worst is that You cannot uninstall that app or remove those Ad folders.

Same Ads are added in Smart assistant also. I think this is just beginning they will follow Redmi here also and show ads at lots of places.
If we doesnt update then is there any issues..although i am updating when its available but asking for my better knowledge...once i got issue after an update in my Samsung handset ..

If we doesnt update then is there any issues..although i am updating when its available but asking for my better knowledge...once i got issue after an update in my Samsung handset ..
No issues, just to be on safer side you should update. Its smart to wait for about a week before installing new update. But the update which I received was a total junk it was not even for security patch.

Add a thousand and buy mi a3 4/64 for 13000 if you need a better camera. I bought this and it's amazing

Every phone has some ups and downs. Realme 5 has SD 665 which is better than SD 660 on Redmi 7s, it also has bigger battery 5000mAh, which will last longer but you will miss notifications and apps will be killed frequently.

Redmi Note 7s has better FHD+ screen while Realme 5 is just HD+. You get Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 Support and USB Type-C port.

After using both MIUI and Color OS I would agree with DJ Bro and recommend you to go with Redmi Note 7s. But if you only want camera and huge battery life then get Realme 5.

Last edited:
Value of android phone software updates were taught me here. You may also learn. I got ghost touches, may be different thing but many issue happens if we don't update.

My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock