Discussion Which Music Streaming Service You Pay For? Why?

Which Music Streaming Service You Pay For? Why?

• Spotify

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Apple Music

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Youtube Music

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Jio Savaan

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Wynk

• Gaana

• Amazon Music

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Others

• Total voters

Harsha1996

Contributor
Reaction score
Which music are you paying for and why?
If u pay for multiple services which service.. Which service u use most?
Do you think paying for a music app is worth for you?

YouTube Music. Good UI (although lacks a light UI). Great recommendation. Uses less mobile data. Comes bundled with YouTube Premium. Although not as good as it's predecessor Google Play Music. It allows to stream any music off youtube. It's more than worth it.

YouTube music is my favorite application to listen music because its interface is very simple and smooth and we directly switch audio mode to video mode

Do music streaming services also have "originals"(exclusive music which you can only listen on one service) ?

Do music streaming services also have "originals"(exclusive music which you can only listen on one service) ?
Based on this intro. I think they did couple of years back. Not anymore.

Based on this intro. I think they did couple of years back. Not anymore.
Could be because music streaming services pay artists based on number of plays. For example youtube music pays 1 US cent per play. So it is not profitable for music to be exclusive to one platform.

k8IWnIc.jpg

Based on this chart, if you want your favorite singer to get richer, listen to him/her on YTM and Tidal :D

Last edited:
Could be because music streaming services pay artists based on number of plays. For example youtube music pays 1 US cent per play. So it is not profitable for music to be exclusive to one platform.

k8IWnIc.jpg

Based on this chart, if you want your favorite singer to get richer, listen to him/her on YTM and Tidal :D
I am never using Tidal. Not giving one cent to any platform that held Kanye West music aka feces exclusively when it had launched. Subscribing it do it is like eating sh#t which I would never do.

I am never using Tidal. Not giving one cent to any platform that held Kanye West music aka feces exclusively when it had launched. Subscribing it do it is like eating sh#t which I would never do.
:LOL:

It's not available in India anyway

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock