Seeking Help Which mobile provider is best for my needs ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Hi,

At the moment I am using Airtel for calling & SMS. I don't make phone calls that regularly. I just receive them.
I never use 3G/4G data. I have a JioFi device for that purpose
I am looking for a mobile provider which offers cheap plans for 1 year. In short I want to recharge for 1 year at
a time.

I searched on the Internet & found that the 1 year plans of Airtel costs Rs 998 & Rs 1699.
These are a complete overkill in my situation coz as I said before I do not use 3G/4G data.

Is there any telecom provider operating in India which offers cheap 1 year plans ?

I am in a similar situation. I don't need data or voice calls. I rely on cashbacks from recharge. Using all the cashbacks I got from Amazon, FreeCharge and Mobikwik. I paid ₹50 and got ₹129 recharge for Jio.

Last edited:
No network is perfect. Have BSNL as primary, it won't let you at point of any time and you are well Connected. Have Jio as secondary in which u get all data benefits.

No network is perfect. Have BSNL as primary, it won't let you at point of any time and you are well Connected. Have Jio as secondary in which u get all data benefits.
That time is gone. I used to say the same thing but network in many areas especially outside the cities is in shambles. Generators do not have diesel and they don't have money to replace batteries.

My people in my paternal village used BSNL for 15 years but now the network is so bad that it only comes for few hours a day.

That time is gone. I used to say the same thing but network in many areas especially outside the cities is in shambles. Generators do not have diesel and they don't have money to replace batteries.

My people in my paternal village used BSNL for 15 years but now the network is so bad that it only comes for few hours a day.
I also noticed this very recently at my native place, BSNL was use to be always available in 2G mode but this time network was not there for whole night and only in the morning signals were available. Everyone was porting out to Jio due to this situation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock