Which Laptop to buy Lenevo Yoga 510 i3 or HP Pavilion x360 i3?

harshbardhan

Reaction score
A bit confused which one of the two above to buy for my son. Any suggestions? Which is better performance wise and value for money? Please be quick.

Bro in my view you should go for HP Pavilion because they leader in laptop sagement my friend also bought HP laptop for his son & Lenovo also good choice but they can't match HP build quality in my view you should go for HP Pavilion

If you are willing to buying online. Let me know the model, you can buy from DDF link to support this forum.

My personal opinion -- Don't go for I3 or I5.. Better option is I7. ..

Search in E-bay for manufacturer refurbished Laptops. .. 90% of the Manufacturer refurbished products are equals to the brand new.
Buy from top rated sellers. Sometimes the prizes are half of the listing prize.
Go for the latest versions.. Which are future proof for atleast few years.

Example - Access Denied?
Access Denied

You can get yoga 510 - 14IKB with i5 processor in today's Amazon sale for 49990. (Considering i3 price is also same almost) After that if you avail lenovo offer on buyalenovo site then you'll get 1year accident damage protection + 2 years extended warranty (total 3yrs) for 499 only.

A big thank to each of you for your valuable information and necessary suggestions. He has gone for second hand Mac book frm a frnd. Is this the right decision.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock