Good News Which iPhone should I buy

Endgame

Reaction score
I'm very much confused! Need all your help and guide.
Initially I thought of getting my hands on iphone 11, but later shifted to Pixel 4a.
Now, I failed to buy 4a and it's seemingly not coming back in stock anytime soon.
Now it's between XR (35K) & 11 (46.5K).
Is it really worth spending 11.5K more for 11 or should I go with XR?
*I don't play games or watch many videos. My use is just day-to-day use.

I'm very much confused! Need all your help and guide.
Initially I thought of getting my hands on iphone 11, but later shifted to Pixel 4a.
Now, I failed to buy 4a and it's seemingly not coming back in stock anytime soon.
Now it's between XR (35K) & 11 (46.5K).
Is it really worth spending 11.5K more for 11 or should I go with XR?
*I don't play games or watch many videos. My use is just day-to-day use.
Between XR and 11, you can go with XR if you are ok with single camera. That's the only major difference between the two.

Between XR and 11, you can go with XR if you are ok with single camera. That's the only major difference between the two.
I too gone with XR model, there is no major difference. Only few changes like single camera, A12 bionic chip processer, 7 MP front camera, 3 GB RAM and some other few changes. Already iPhone 12 with 5G compatibility is going sell by end of this month. So I thought to go by XR model.

@Siva Bro, If a person is waiting to buy iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini, Can he consider iPhone 11 Pro @ Flipkart which costs 76,999 (incl. SBI discount). What will be the pros of doing this bro..?

@Siva Bro, If a person is waiting to buy iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini, Can he consider iPhone 11 Pro @ Flipkart which costs 76,999 (incl. SBI discount). What will be the pros of doing this bro..?
No point in going for this bro....go for iPhone 12 in same price, bigger screen, better cameras, better processor and ofcourse 5G

Only advantage of 11 Pro is telephoto camera, it is not a big difference, rest choice is yours

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock